Hospital Additions and Renovations
Our healthcare Design Team analyzed and evaluated the current and future needs of this critical access hospital, expanding outpatient services and revitalizing departments within their existing facility. The new 25-bed nursing unit addition dramatically improves healthcare delivery for the hospital. A welcoming new entry and generous lobby greet the public and provides efficient adjacencies to streamline the registration and admitting process. Completed in four construction phases, the facility was able to maintain continued operations during the construction process. Interior finishes, artwork and furnishings were coordinated by our team to complete the re-imaging of this hospital.
- Size 30,000 sf - Expansion Space
- 43,000 sf - Renovated Space
- Location Hermann, Missouri
- Renovations to Radiology, Nursing, Lab, Pharmacy and Administration
- New helipad and expanded parking allows direct access to ED