To stay competitive in their upscale marketplace, this 140-bed residential care facility with short term rehab, residential care unit, & long term care needed renovations providing long-lasting value and a dynamic appeal. Our design team developed a cost analysis and multi-phased master plan addressing retention and new resident marketing efforts as well as focusing on physical set up, service delivery, and health-related regulations. Cost effective modifications were made to improve patient care and accessibility for seniors and staff. Renovations to common spaces encourage resident activity and peer socialization. The dignified residence is now a comfortable, familiar, relaxing environment that reflects the community’s personality. The challenge of working in an occupied building took careful planning to shield full-time residents from disruptions during renovation and restoration activities.
- Size 40,000 sf
- Location Chesterfield, Missouri
- New wall finishes, flooring, window treatments, and new furnishings and accessories
- Upgrades to semi-private and private skilled nursing units
- Renovations in activity rooms, physical therapy, and nourishment areas
- Modifications to the beauty salon and reception area custom