St. Michael’s Catholic Church
St. Michael’s Church is one of two surviving historic buildings in Biloxi, Mississippi post hurricane Katrina. We revitalized the campus with a restoration of the Sanctuary, and through our continued successful relationship, we developed a comprehensive master plan and design for a new Parish Life Center. This large, multi-purpose gathering space will provide this congregation with a venue for wedding receptions and other sizeable parish functions. This design solution integrates structurally reinforced slabs above flood level to address future storm surges.
- Size 11,034 sf - Worship Space
- 5,873 sf - Parish Life Center
- Location Biloxi, Mississippi
- Expansion of the narthex including new lobby, consultation offices, and chapel
- Life Center houses a full kitchen, spacious restrooms, audio visual space, ADA accessible