Perryville Police Station
Our Municipal Studio achieved the City Leadership’s design and budget goals to complete a new facility which meets the needs of this growing community. Building elements included a 911 dispatch call center, Sally Port, secure processing & evidence storage, training, offices, and locker/shower facilities. Project stayed on budget by securing construction cost estimates at each design stage along with coordination of a preliminary bid process. Sustainable strategies focused on reducing energy consumption, and the exterior incorporates architectural brick and stone features to blend with the fabric of the surrounding community.
- Size 7,500 sf
- Location Perryville, Missouri
- Site design allowed for continued operation during construction
- Clear & secure separation of public and police functions
- Future expansion with a lower level space
- Existing facility evaluation, space needs assessment, and site analysis