Mercy Hospital Gift Shop
Archimages collaborated with store planners to develop and implement a fresh, new look for a retail gift shop prototype for a newly expanded location in the main lobby of Mercy Hospital St. Louis. As part of a corporate branding process, a unique signature design was developed and is now replicated at all Mercy campuses. The attractive design addresses flow, customer navigation, and sight lines allowing patrons to circulate easily through the various departments. A wide range of functional, flexible display fixtures were utilized for this client. Features include bright, flexible lighting, comfortable medical consult area, and full-service out-patient pharmacy. Technology and electronic surveillance elements were integrated through the shop as we worked hand-in-hand with staff, I.T. and security departments.
- Size 7,500 sf
- Location Creve Coeur, Missouri
- Utilizing a customer focused design strategy we created an organized store layout maximizing every square foot of selling real estate
- Dramatic display windows at the entry to entice and engage the customers
- A sleek, circular cash/wrap desk efficiently supports the retail experience
- The project includes a fully equipped in-house floral department, dressing rooms, offices, and a high density storage system.