Mercy Birthing Center
The area’s first in-hospital low-risk birthing center was designed for patients preferring a more natural childbirth without any medical intervention. Our talented designers created inspiring, peaceful environments for the birth spaces which are spacious, well-appointed suites resembling a residential bedroom. Private Room details included custom head boards, linens, and window treatments. A large gathering room area with kitchenette was designed for the comfort of family members. Project included multi-purpose spaces for classes and private clinical consultation. 3D renderings were created to accurately depict architectural details and materials allowing the team to visualize numerous design options.
- Size 8,000 sf
- Location St. Louis, Missouri
- Birth tubs with color-changing LED light systems
- Bubble panel water features
- Custom artwork and limestone sculptures
- Flexible furnishings for suites, lounge, & staff areas