John F. Kennedy High School
A “Re-Image” of this high school was successfully completed to create a campus environment that unites and inspires. Focusing on circulation/collaboration, café/dining, and wellness/multi-purpose areas we created a sense of identity and fostered student interaction. This facility now has a purposeful sense of entry through a dynamic lobby flooded with natural light and features a graceful, curved wood ceiling. The overall sensitive design illustrates Archimages' creativity within a modest budget.
- Size 23,000 sf
- Location Manchester, Missouri
- New two-story building entry addition and adjacent outdoor gathering plazas
- Established functional priorities while balancing cost, efficiency and functionality
- Existing site and building evaluations to support a 21st century Master Plan
- MEP systems sized to accommodate future growth